The event has already taken place.
For press release and photos click here.
November 8 - 10
Personal B2B meeting at the fair (Hall A2)
November 11 - 12 Virtual B2B meeting (online)
In 2021, traditional B2B matchmaking event Contact-Contract is coming back! It is a unique opportunity to increase your competitiveness
and identify new markets and business partners.
Why to participate?
- high level of pre-event publicity
- new business partners, clients and suppliers without much effort
- important contacts among exhibitors and visitors
- up to 5 meeting days: 3 days at the fair + 2 days online
- free entrance to the fair and social evening for personal participation
- our support BEFORE - DURING - AFTER
*Participation is FREE OF CHARGE.
The International Engineering Fair is the most important industrial fair in Central Europe, exceeding 1 600 exhibitors and 80 000 visitors every year. More than 50% of the exhibitors and 16% of the visitors come from abroad.
The majority of visitors are professionals. Nearly 80% of those in attendance exert influence on business investment, and one third form part of the top management of their firms.
All key fields of machinery and electrical engineering industry are represented, with primary focus on machining and forming.
MSV’s spotlight is Industry 4.0 and Digital Factory, i.e. digitisation in production, one of the key trends of the innovation process. Other highlighted topics include the circular economy – management of material resources. This is a current trend which is a high-priority area of sustainable development as industry and trade adaptation will move forward in that direction.
Traditionally, MSV attracts significant media attention, with more than 260 journalists attending. One unique component of the fair is an accompanying programme that includes specialist conferences, as well as seminars and workshops on current technical, commercial and economic issues.
Full name: International Engineering Fair
- Date: 8.-12.11. 2021
- Venue: Brno Exhibition Centre
- Organizer: BVV Trade Fairs Brno
- Position: No. 1. in Central and Eastern Europe
- Application: On-line application for the trade fair
- Mining, metallurgical, ceramic, glass engineering
- Materials and components for mechanical engineering
- Drives, hydraulics and pneumatics, cooling technology and air-conditioning
- Power engineering and heavy-current electrical engineering
- Electronics, automation and measuring technology
- Research, development, transfer of technologies
- Metal-working and forming machines, tools
- Foundry industry
- Surface technology
- Plastics, rubber, composites
- Chemicals for engineering
Services of Enterprise Europe Network are funded from the European Union‘s COSME Programme (2014-2020) and Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 831 241 and by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic.